Al Fuad Medical Center – Family Medicine Department is for all people of all ages and health conditions. Reliable first contact for health concerns and directly address most health care needs. Through enduring partnerships, our family physicians help patients prevent, understand, and manage illness, navigate the health system and set health goals.
- The range of approaches to preventing, detecting or treating young people’s health and well-being.
- The care you receive after a surgical procedure. The type of postoperative care you need depends on the type of surgery you have, as well as your health history. It often includes pain management and wound care.
- An acute disturbance of behaviour, thought or mood of a patient which if untreated may lead to harm, either to the individual or to others in the environment.
- Specializes in the care of women during pregnancy and childbirth and in the diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the female reproductive organs.
- an interdisciplinary medical caregiving approach aimed at optimizing quality of life and mitigating suffering among people with serious, complex illness.
- Specializes in diagnosing and treating diseases of the ear, nose, and throat. Also called otolaryngologist.
- Involves the application of genetics to medical care, including research on the causes and inheritance of genetic disorders, and their diagnosis and management.
- pecialty that focuses on health care of elderly people. It aims to promote health by preventing and treating diseases and disabilities in older adults.
- efers as the health of women, medical practice dealing with the health of the female reproductive system (vagina, uterus, and ovaries)
- Refers to the health services provided to women, babies, and families throughout the whole pregnancy, during labour and birth, and after birth for up to six weeks.
- he routine health control of presumed healthy pregant women without symptoms (screeening), in order to diagnose diseases or complicating obstetric conditions without symptoms, and to provide information about lifestyle, pregnancy and delivery.
- The period shortly before, during, and immediately after giving birth.
- The care given to the mother and her newborn baby immediately after the birth and for the first six weeks of life
- Best treated by treating its cause. This will vary depending on whether you are experiencing bone, muscle, ligament, tendon, or joint pain, or some other kind of musculoskeletal pain. Treatments include: Physical or occupational therapy.
- Specialist care and support given to people with a condition that affects their brain or nervous system. It focuses on health, wellbeing and supporting people to live their lives as fully as possible.
- Specialty devoted to the prevention and management of occupational and environmental injury, illness and disability, and promotion of health and productivity of workers, their families and communities.
- Therapy that is concerned with the maintenance or improvement of respiratory functioning (as in patients with pulmonary disease)
- Specializes in treating disease that affects a person’s brain and behavior and leads to an inability to control the use of a legal or illegal drug or medication.
- Deals with the prevention and management of health problems of international travelers.